All activities and competitions are held in the beautiful Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare. Dance, eat and sleep all in one fabulous facility.
The past three years, the hotel sold out. Don’t procrastinate! Book your room as soon as you know you’re coming to the event.
The cut-off date for room reservations is August 2, 2018. Do not miss that date or you will not get the discounted rate for the event. And yes…a room will cost a lot more – if you can get one.
Or you call the hotel directly at 847-671-6350 between 9A – 5P CST or 1-877-337-5793 anytime day or night.
$116 per night, for 1-4 persons
- Reduced parking rate of $8 per day for all Chicagoland attendees.
- Quick-service food available from 6 am to midnight
- Complimentary 24-hour shuttle to O’Hare International Airport
- Gorgeous, comfortable guest rooms
- Newly redecorated public spaces and ballrooms
- Restaurant features an oak-fired oven – delicious
- Awesome new cocktail lounge – even better for socializing
- Outlet mall and entertainment within walking distance
- Indoor pool, hot tub, and workout room
- Small dogs allowed
- Take the Blue Line for a quick trip to downtown Chicago
While the event is located at a hotel next to O’Hare, there is a shuttle service from Midway to O’Hare where you can then call for the hotel shuttle.
Flights into Midway may be less expensive than flights to O’Hare, so be sure to consider the shuttle fees and ground transportation time from Midway.
Please remember that Chicago traffic is AWFUL on Friday afternoons. Try to avoid flying into Midway between 2PM and 7PM if at all possible. And the same goes for those of you who drive to the event. Traffic comes to a crawl during Friday rush hour. So if you’re planning to participate in Friday evening competition – leave early!!
Where to park if the hotel lot is full…and that is likely to happen on Friday and Saturday.
The MB Financial Park Garage (5501 Park Place) has 8500 spaces and is just behind the Crowne Plaza. The rate for 24 hours is $13 – only $5 more than the event rate. If you buy a drink or snack at a restaurant at MB Financial Park, and get your parking pass validated, it is free. There is free parking across Balmoral at the Fashion Mall Outlet. Of course, there is always the danger that you will stop and shop which could be expensive…!!